Author Topic: Now Accepting Game Helpers! Apply Here![Open]  (Read 1430 times)

[PM]

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Now Accepting Game Helpers! Apply Here![Open]
« on: October 19, 2015, 05:46:23 AM »
Hello guys and thank you for viewing this topic, since you've viewing now i take it your interested in applying to be apart of our team!

We are looking for ONE game helper to help with, Ideas for the server, General question answering in the game and anything else you feel like doing to support our server !

As you all know right now there are only two staff members, myself T-Rex[PM] & Murtah[PM].

When applying for Game helper i would strongly recommend following the below guide as a template to help us get a understanding of you as a player. We are looking for Fun and helpful people who love crazy tao!

Please do not apply if you are not online allot, dislike people so wont provide help. As staff if a person you dislike in game you must be professional about it and help the player when they need the help, not providing the help you would lose your GH status. okay so now to the guide  ::)

----------------------------------------

1) What is your name in the game
2) How long have you been playing Crazy tao or any other Crazy tao games such as Eudemons online and conquer online and so on
3) What makes you want to apply to be apart of our staff, are you hoping to benefit ? or simply to help the game and hopefully make a difference ?
4) How old are you ? (this will NOT effect your application so please answer honestly)
5) How long have you been playing OUR crazy tao server ? (this will NOT effect your application)
6) Where are you from ?  (this will NOT effect your application)
7) Would you be a part of our forum ? post guides and other useful things?
8 ) What would your current rating be for the server ? 1 out of 10..  Also state any things you may dislike about the server. Please do be honest as it will NOT effect your application !

I hope you answer honestly Thank you for applying.

Kind Regards
T-Rex
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 11:31:04 PM by T-Rex[PM] »

[PM]

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Now Accepting Game Helpers! Apply Here![LOCKED]
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2016, 09:15:18 PM »
REOPEN - 04/08/2016

Fluffy

• View Profile
Re: Now Accepting Game Helpers! Apply Here![Open]
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2016, 11:43:37 PM »
1)FluffyDragon
2)I have played crazytao/EuDemons/Conquer online, for about 5 years in total.
3)I am looking to become staff Just to be able to help people out Its kind of a pain when your new to figure out what to do when no ones there to help.
4)20
5)i have played this crazytao server for about a week
6)California, united states
7)I would love to be apart of the forums to help out create guides on how to do some of the harder quests in the game.
8)I would rate the server a strong 9, some issues i have ran into personally were not major issues but kinda took away the enjoyment of the game at the same time.

Belgar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2016, 12:20:23 AM »
1) Belgar
2) I have been playing  CT for a few months I have played EO for several years
3) I am always willing to  help other players I am not looking for any benefits  looking to try and make a difference
4) 56
5) I have been playing this server for a few months and I am enjoying playing
6) I live on the west coast of the united States
7) Would you be a part of our forum ? post guides and other useful things? if I can I will do what I can
8 ) What would your current rating be for the server ? 1 out of 10..  Also state any things you may dislike about the server. Please do be honest as it will NOT effect your application ! 10 all the way!!!

Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2016, 05:38:03 AM »
1) What is your name in the game? Blue
2) How long have you been playing Crazytao or any other Crazytao games such as Eudemons online and conquer online and so on
Since as long as i can remember
3) What makes you want to apply to be apart of our staff, are you hoping to benefit ? or simply to help the game and hopefully make a difference ? Help on the growth of other players that is the benefits
4) How old are you ?  :-X
5) How long have you been playing OUR crazy tao server ? 4weeks But i am very active
6) Where are you from ?  USA
7) Would you be a part of our forum ? post guides and other useful things? Yes
8 ) What would your current rating be for the server ?Server is a 8 but the community it self is a ten just need to grow

Sophia

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2016, 04:52:36 PM »
1) What is your name in the game Sophia
2) How long have you been playing Crazy tao or any other Crazy tao games such as Eudemons online and conquer online and so oni first started on conquer about 10 years ago. then went to eudemons a year after that. ive played just about every tq game they came out with. so around 10 yrs
3) What makes you want to apply to be apart of our staff, are you hoping to benefit ? or simply to help the game and hopefully make a difference ? i like helping others if possible, that is as long as they try and not just want hand outs.
4) How old are you ? (this will NOT effect your application so please answer honestly)im soon to be 30
5) How long have you been playing OUR crazy tao server ? (this will NOT effect your application)about 2 to 3 weeks
6) Where are you from ? (this will NOT effect your application)indiana usa
7) Would you be a part of our forum ? post guides and other useful things?to be honest forums isnt one of my strong suits, but if im on it and someone has a question ill try answering it the best i can
8 ) What would your current rating be for the server ? 1 out of 10..  Also state any things you may dislike about the server. Please do be honest as it will NOT effect your application !id have to rate it an 8, there is always room for improvement! i dont much care for the fact there is a max of stars for pets(79.99), it should be based on reborns if possible. other then that i dont much like the mining either...yes i have used it myself a few times, ill admit, but i think it shouldnt be there. everyone would have to collect ep outside of market/lillyplain.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 05:48:08 PM by Sophia »